Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cow and Indian Economy...

The subject given (I wont use chosen because alok is the one who has got this weird idea of cow and indian economy). Lets see what most I can do to prove myself equally idiotic.

Relationship of cow and Indian economy can be analyzed in four ways
(whenever you don’t have any clue of the subject, just make it complicated, and believe me, it works)

1. Similarities and differences in cow and economy.
2. How cow is useful to the economy.
3. How economy is useful to the cow.
4. Can a cow run an economy?

Let’s talk on the first one. I am sure cow is someone best to describe any economy, be it Indian or other. The way you feed cow and get milk, the same way economy works. But with that milk you get some by-products too, like cow dung. Economy also provide by products like satisfaction among people. Liquidity is important both for cow as well as economy, the more liquid you are, the more valuable you are. You see a little inflation is good for economy too keep it working but not exceeding a limit. The same way a little stimulus drugs are good for cow, but if it is too much, it may have a reaction (I am feeling like having a lecture of economics in cowshed, just try to imagine, professor sitting in a full of bull shit and giving lecture to students who are trying to figure out ho to get milk out of a cow in an efficient manner, and trying to implement feyol and taylor into it

I guess write ups should be kept small for the convenience of both parties..readers as well as writer, and here I know if you are able to read it this means that either you are alok or siddharth. So on rest points I will try in next ones, wait and watch.

2 comments:

  1. How about adding Cow running the Economy? "whenever you don’t have any clue of the subject, just make it complicated, and believe me, it works"

    Lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. "here I know if you are able to read it this means that either you are alok or siddharth" - LOL :) !!

    ReplyDelete